Custom mala for Deepa's mom's reiki friend
A mala for Deepa's mom
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this custom mala:
- Moonstone: For intensifying goddess energy. Said to rebalance hormones, ease cramps and help during pregnancy and child birth, this stone is also used as a fertility crystal.
- Amazonite: Aids in communicating truth with balance and integrity. Thought to protect against electromagnetic pollution. Opens and soothes heart, while enhancing intuition. Associated with the throat and heart chakras.
- Peridot: Neutralizes physical, mental or emotional toxicity. Clears old life patterns to encourage new experiences. Encourages clear decision making and mental clarity. Amplifies reiki energies.
- Fluorite: A highly protective stone, also thought to help with focus, intuition, stability and grounding.
Sunstone: Containing strong solar energy and an anti-depressant vibration, it’s believed to help you relieve stress. Promotes creativity and vitality, while encouraging power, confidence and leadership.
- Citrine: A warming stone that attracts success, wealth and prosperity. Helps achieve inner calm and wisdom. Is creative and energizing. May help with depression.
- Sandalwood: Calming, tranquil and peaceful, this fragrant wood is thought to help with depression and strengthen the immune system.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four fluorite zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Petite is 32 inches (81 cm), with a 2-inch (5 cm) long bronze pendant with vintage Swarovski crystal drop
- Antique brass accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.