Healthy Goddess Mala
A mala for connecting with your truth and inner light
Conform, shrink and do what you're expected. So many of us are taught these things and never told to be who we want to be, discover who we are and follow our passions. Bonnie Chase was one of those women, and she knew there must be more to life than achieving the American Dream yet being miserable inside. Her story is like so many of ours, but she searched and found what she was looking for (hint: she reveals what it is on her about page) and wants to help you do that too. For support in your journey of connecting with yourself, I've created this mala that you can program with this intention or another of your choosing. You can learn how to do that here. And for more about Bonnie, please see below.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Smoky quartz: A protective grounding stone, which absorbs and transmutes negative energy. Thought to help ground wishes in reality to make them come true. Used for psychic shielding.
- Sea sediment jasper: For stability and protection. Helps find inner peace, clarity, love and compassion. Used for emotional healing.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." To bring out truth and integrity, aid in spiritual development and access the wisdom of the higher self.
- Clear quartz: Amplifies energies, thoughts, wishes and visualizations. Thought to boost immune system and bring body into balance.
- Labradorite: A stone of magic, which helps clear and protect your aura and helps you connect to your higher self.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four clear quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 3.5" (9 cm) long pendant accented with lapis lazuli and Czech glass drops; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Bonnie Chase, RN at bonniechase.com:
Bonnie is a former Mormon and a wife, mother and registered nurse who knew there must be more to life. She's gone within to find her answers and can help show you the way. Bonnie runs a free group on Facebook where you can connect with other healthy goddesses as well. Find her at bonniechase.com.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.