Heavenly Angels Custom Mala
A mala for connecting with your angels
You're looking at a mala that was designed for the incomparable Reverend Lizzie Bennett, using a pendant that she sent me. As soon as I can find a suitable pendant, I'll take new pictures so you can buy this lovely mala for yourself.
I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in the Heavenly Mala:
- Angelite: Brings serenity, inner peace, and a sense of calm, helping to dispel fear and anger, and encouraging forgiveness. It is useful when connecting with your angels and guides.
- Rose quartz: The "unconditional love" crystal, it is thought to help bring you happiness, love, romantic feelings and sensuality.
- Moonstone: For intensifying goddess energy. Said to rebalance hormones, ease cramps and help during pregnancy and child birth, this stone is also used as a fertility crystal.
- Fluorite: A highly protective stone, also thought to help with focus, intuition, stability and grounding.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Sandalwood: Calming, tranquil and peaceful, this fragrant wood is thought to help with depression and strengthen the immune system.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four fluorite zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.