Sensual Goddess Mala
A mala for learning to love yourself fully
You know that friend you have who will talk about anything with you, including the stuff that would make other people blush? Well, Stacey is that person for me. Not only does she make you feel comfortable talking about unmentionable, but she shares the most profound bits of wisdom all the time. This mala was inspired by her and is primarily for the heart and higher heart chakras. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here. For more about Stacey, please see below.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Rhodonite: A heart chakra crystal promoting self-love, emotional balance and forgiveness. May help with clearing resentment and old wounds.
- Pink zebra jasper: An all-around balancer, zebra jasper is thought of as an anti-apathy stone and pink can provide feelings of caring, tenderness and self-worth.
- Rose quartz: The "unconditional love" crystal, it is thought to help bring you happiness, love, romantic feelings and sensuality.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four pairs of rose quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 3.5" (9 cm) long antique silver filigree heart adorned with 18 Swarovski crystals; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Stacey Herrera at staceyherrera.com:
A self-proclaimed Sensuality Activist, Stacey is all about helping women bring more pleasure into their lives. Her mission is to get you out of your mind and back into your body. I've learned so much from this remarkable woman and you can too at staceyherrera.com.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.