Blood Moon Mala
A mala for magical goddess energy
The moon is a symbol of many things, including the divine feminine which balances the sacred masculine. Fittingly, this mala includes moonstone, which is all about feminine balance and energy and features a handmade centerpiece created from a real photo of a blood moon. This is the mala for you if you're looking to reconnect with or magnify your feminine essence. I've also included crystals to help ground you and put you in touch with your intuition. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in the Blood Moon Mala:
- Moonstone: For intensifying goddess energy. Said to rebalance hormones, ease cramps and help during pregnancy and child birth, this stone is also used as a fertility crystal.
- Labradorite: A stone of magic, which helps clear and protect your aura and helps you connect to your higher self.
- Smoky quartz: A protective grounding stone, which absorbs and transmutes negative energy. Thought to help ground wishes in reality to make them come true. Used for psychic shielding.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Black freshwater pearl: Thought to contain strong magnetic healing power.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four amethyst zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 36 inches (91 cm), with a 3" (7.5 cm) long pendant adorned with Swarovski garnet crystals and photo of a blood moon; Petite is about 34 inches (86 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.