Divine Purpose Mala
A mala for discovering your divine purpose
No, this mala won't do the inner work needed to drill down and discover the reason you came to this planet, but it's filled with crystals that will support your intention to do so. Inspired by my mentor, Torrie Pattillo at torriepattillo.com, this intuition-enhancing mala is the perfect partner when you're doing some deep soul-searching, whether it's starting a new business or choosing between two or more great options.
This mala has been pre-programmed and blessed for you, but you may want to customize it to your exact intentions. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in the Divine Purpose Mala:
- Rose quartz: The "unconditional love" crystal, it is thought to help bring you happiness, love, romantic feelings and sensuality.
- Moonstone: For intensifying goddess energy. Said to rebalance hormones, ease cramps and help during pregnancy and child birth, this stone is also used as a fertility crystal.
- Turquoise: A stone of spiritual attunement, this crystal can help you communicate with truth. It's also believed to help balance masculine and feminine energies.
- Jade: A balancing stone, for attracting good health, wealth and love. It's also thought to help you reach your full potential and purposeful goals.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting
- Iron pyrite: A protective stone, which is also thought to attract abundance and promote vitality and positive thinking. Use pyrite to enhance creativity and boost your personal power.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four 10mm turquoise zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), plus a 2-3/4" (7 cm) long pendant accented with a large vintage Swarovski crystal and brass Goddess Isis pendant; Petite is about 34 inches (86 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.