Goddess Isis Mala
A mala for discovery and power
Not long ago, I experienced a compelling session with a woman named Lynette Ramos, who's been called to work directly with Goddess Isis. At the time, I was feeling pulled in many directions, yet the wisdom she gave me was so profound that I suddenly knew which path I should take and what steps to take to get there. Lynette has such light, loving energy that I felt warm and surrounded then and still today each time I replay that call. As a tribute to and working with this amazing modern day priestess, we created the Goddess Isis mala to help support any of us that wish to see our own goddess essence emerge into the forefront of our lives.
Your mala will come blessed and can be worn immediately, but you may want to program it with the intention of your choice. You can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in the Goddess Isis Mala:
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." Brings out truth and integrity, aids in spiritual development and accesses the wisdom of the higher self.
- Carnelian: Filled with warm and joyous life force energy. Thought to increase ambition and drive, as well as creativity and happiness.
- Black obsidian: Believed to give strong psychic protection, it may also help with expanding consciousness and achieving mental clarity.
- Black sandalwood: Calming, tranquil and peaceful, this fragrant wood is thought to help with depression and strengthen the immune system.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four carnelian zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 35.5 inches (90 cm), with a 2.5" (6.5 cm) long oxidized brass winged scarab pendant, one of Isis' symbols; Petite is about 32.5 inches (83 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique bronze accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Lynette Ramos, www.lynetteramos.com
Lynette Ramos is an advocate in the resurrection of the goddess. She is passionate about helping women discover and develop their own unique power and gifts, so that life can be filled with more love, fulfillment and joy. She is a channel for Goddess Isis, who helps bring in powerful, transformative information and energy shifts to her clients. You can learn more at www.lynetteramos.com
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.