Heart's Passion Mala
A mala for uncovering your true path
This is a very special mala, created to help you connect with your heart's passions. Made with African turquoise, which is a form of jasper, it addresses the needs of all of your chakras, but particularly your heart. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- African turquoise: Both awakens and soothes the soul. Used as a balancing stone and protection amulet.
- Green aventurine: A stone of luck and chance, which may increase perception and creative insight. Thought to be an all-around healer, it is calming, nurturing and used for migraines.
- Rough garnet: Used to revitalize, purify and balance energy. Inspires love and devotion.
- Iron pyrite: Another protective stone, which is also thought to attract abundance and promote vitality and positive thinking. Use pyrite to enhance creativity and boost your personal power.
- Clear quartz: Amplifies energies, thoughts, wishes and visualizations. Thought to boost immune system and bring body into balance
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four clear quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 36 inches (92 cm), with 3" (7.5 cm) long pendant, accented with vintage German glass and tiny pyrite crystals; Petite is about 34 inches (86 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver and antique copper accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.