Loving Priestess Mala
A mala for claiming your feminine power
I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in the Loving Priestess Mala:
- Chrysocalla: Tranquil and sustaining. Believed to increase capacity to love and inspire creativity.
- Amazonite: Aids in communicating truth with balance and integrity. Thought to protect against electromagnetic pollution. Opens and soothes heart, while enhancing intuition.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." Brings out truth and integrity, aids in spiritual development and accesses the wisdom of the higher self.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting.
- 99 - 8mm beads, plus four antique silver marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 35.5 inches (90 cm), with a 2.5" (6.5 cm) long pendant adorned with Swarovski Montana blue and turmaline crystals; Petite is about 32.5 inches (83 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Lizzie Bennett, www.priestessofshe.com
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.