Magical Abundance Mala
A mala for bringing magic and abundance into your life
Is there anyone who doesn't want magic in their life? Or abundance? Excitement, prosperity, fun -- these are universal desires for most people, especially if you look back to the time when we were little people and didn't have society's mantle of Responsibility with a capital "R" draped over our shoulders. The Magical Abundance Mala was designed to help you attract these wonderful things into your life with its careful selection of crystals. You can wear it as it is or program it with the intention of your choice. You can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Labradorite: A stone of magic, which helps clear and protect your aura and helps you connect to your higher self.
- Citrine: A warming stone that attracts success, wealth and prosperity. Helps achieve inner calm and wisdom. Is creative and energizing. May help with depression.
- Green sandalwood: Calming, tranquil and peaceful, this fragrant wood is thought to help with depression and strengthen the immune system.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus antique silver zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 3.5" (9 cm) long antique bronze moon pendant with Swarovski crystal star accent; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver and antique bronze accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.