Prosperity Goddess Mala
A mala for manifesting your wishes
What is it that you desire? Whether it's a new home, a thriving business, a passionately loving relationship or even more children -- whatever your desire might be -- it's a worthy cause for manifestation. Prosperity isn't just about money, which is something that my friend Tamsin believes and preaches. This mala was inspired by my friendship with her, and contains garnet and citrine, which are two of my favorite manifesting crystals. Raise your vibration and manifest what you want today.
I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here. For more about Tamsin and her services, please see below.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Citrine: A warming stone that attracts success, wealth and prosperity. Helps achieve inner calm and wisdom. Is creative and energizing. May help with depression.
- Garnet: Used to revitalize, purify and balance energy. Inspires love and devotion.
- Smoky quartz: A protective grounding stone, which absorbs and transmutes negative energy. Thought to help ground wishes in reality to make them come true. Used for psychic shielding.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four smoky quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 4" (10 cm) long pendant including a carved bone feather from India; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver and antique bronze accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Tamsin Young at yourprosperitygoddess.com:
The first time I worked with Tamsin, she was actually working with my chakras. Prosperity and healing are linked, and Tamsin is gifted in making that connection. She also gives great advice about money matters. Do you know whether you should get out of debt or start saving first? Tamsin does, and she explains it here on her blog: http://www.yourprosperitygoddess.com/296/the-habit-is-more-important-than-the-amount/#more-296
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.