Flowering Goddess Mala
A mala for connecting with your higher self
My friend Viviana is a magician with healing potions using flower essences, and this mala was named for her. Called the "female Eckhart Tolle" by another friend, Viviana's mala helps open and align your heart, higher heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here. For more about Viviana and her wonderful elixirs, please see below.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." To bring out truth and integrity, aid in spiritual development and access the wisdom of the higher self.
- Rhodonite: A heart chakra crystal promoting self-love, emotional balance and forgiveness. May help with clearing resentment and old wounds.
- Clear quartz: Amplifies energies, thoughts, wishes and visualizations. Thought to boost immune system and bring body into balance.
- Pearl: Thought to contain strong magnetic healing power.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four clear quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with 3-1/2" (9 cm) long pendant; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Viviana Medel at floweringgoddess.com:
Viviana uses applied kinesiology and intuition to tune-in to your energetic field and discover what essence (or combination of essences) will help you have more clarity and balance. As she explains, flower essences help you let go of long-held emotional patterns and allow the energy to flow freely. You'll get an individualized report and a lovely bottle of a potion made exclusively for you. She's done this for both my husband and me, and we saw results almost immediately. If you're feeling stuck, I highly recommend giving Vivi's flower essence blends a try.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.